Well, this year’s Pride & Polish has ended. And this year’s six winners have been announced. The culmination of the events took place at the Great American Trucking Show Saturday.
In addition to the six winning trucks and the winners of all the other categories, from interior to engine, there were also five more named Best of Show at the general P & P event, kicking off the coming year’s phase.
- Joe Regalado’s 2000 Peterbilt and CTS dump; National Champion, Working Combo
- Jon Eilen’s 1990 Peterbilt 379; National Champion, Builders Class Bobtail
- Sid Calangelo’s and Kyle Cousins’ 2015 Kenworth W900 Icon; National Champion, Working Bobtail
- Mike Manuel’s 2015 Peterbilt 389 and 2017 MAC curtainside; National Champion, Builders Combo
- Jordan Jay’s 2015 Peterbilt 389 and Western flatbed (pictured here as a curtainside); ational Champion, Limited-Mileage Combo
For more information about the full event, as always the place to go for Pride & Polish is Overdrive.
3430 total views, 1 today